Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hobbies and Interest Part 2

Hey, welcome back!! 
Last post!!! I'm so jumping right now... OK back to story.

My third hobby or interest is swimming. I love the feeling when I'm surrounded with water. (surely not drowning) Deep pools is the best!!! I only swim in pools not beaches. i feel its so dirty ( EEwwwww) as the color of the water is so murky. Once, I sat at the side of the beach where the waves are low.... but then suddenly without realizing a hugh wave came. I was so soaking wet with sands in my clothes and I mean on my skin. Euurrgghh, its so uncomfortable. Oh yea, I don't know if the swimming pool at Taylors is open yet, but if it does.... I CAN'T WAIT. Swimming is a must need survival thing for me, without swimming...........i can't say. I'll go swimming with my friends in a nearby condominium. (too bad i don't have a pool at home.... I wish I had one) None of of live there, but for the sake of swimming we are willing to go there and swim "unauthorized". We've never been caught before by the guards or residents before and hopefully we will NEVER be caught in the future. I'll swim for 3 hours or more and when i come out of the pool... Wooaahh, my skin looks so haggard.
ummmm........ water from the pool

The next Hobby or interest of mine is just by being in the bus. I'll take the U70 Rapid KL bus to go to my destinations (U70 is the best!!!) but i hate waiting for the bus as it takes 30 minutes or more to get the bus sometimes. There's something about the buses, the people i guess. I enjoy being in the bus seeing different kinds of people whether old folks, friendly people, rude people but certainly not FLASHERS!!! eeewewwwww. (It was an old guy). Some of the people on board the bus will sometimes randomly talk to each other about some stuff and its fun for me.

Songs like electro pop or rock is my all time favorites. I love the songs by Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Ke$ha and Green Day. Lady Gaga is my favorite of all! Her songs or lyrics are just so amazing and awesome. I hear Telephone, Poker Face, Alejandro, bad romance and monster everyday. I never get tired of it. She's going to release her third album next year. Note to self.... I HAVE TO GET IT!! I really hope she comes here, to Malaysia to preform but that is never going to happen because of her dressing. (naked) =(

Well, that is the end of my blog and this assignment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment