Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hobbies and Interest part 1

Hayiooo....exam week. I did badly. =( but  finally!!! The last blog this assignment. I'm so glad!!! Last topic of all, hobbies and interest.


Swimming, being in the bus, reading comics. listening musics and playing computer games are my most favorite hobbies and interests.


I really love comedy comic books. It makes me feel so relaxed. I laugh too, but not in public of course or I may get many eyes looking at me. Gempak Starz is the my favorite book publisher. I love their books so much!!
Gempak Starz


 I also read Detective Conan. its so interesting trying to find out who is the suspect.The thing that bugs me the most about this Detective Conan series book is that, its never ending!! I just keep buying the new ones that come out in stores. I wanna know the ending already!! Haizzzz..Well  comics are the only books that I read. Novels?? EEuuurggghhh... they totally suck for me. It just put me me sleep. Seriously. I still remember reading the Harry potter book once. (can't remember which series) WAaaww.... it took me two whole months to finish just half the book!! No kidding. I need something with pictures, not just with words. I rather watch the Harry Potter movie than  reading the book. Its so scary seeing an extremely thick book filled with words. Goosebumps.


I also love playing computer games, but all that came to an end last year when my computer graphic card went BOOM!! I was so devastated, heartbroken . It was all my brother's fault!! He won't even off the computer when it rains. (major heavy rain with lighting). OK put that aside. My favorite games are (just to name a few)  Oblivion, Call of Duty, Assassin.Creed and Crisis.( I'M NOT A GEEK). Oblivion is a role playing game, where you are able to create your own character, like how they look, their body size either big or small, lip size, head size ,their clothes or whatever and so on. Call of Duty is perhaps the most noisiest game ever for me. It cool though because the whole game makes you feel like you are in it. 


Continue reading my part 2 ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment