Saturday, September 25, 2010

My school life 2

My buddies here are great. They are so filled with madness in them. Everyday is pure fun(craziness)  with them

                                           MY AWESOME BUDDIES

There's one annoying guy in my class that just drives me mad everyday (luckily he's not reading this blog, or else... I think he might just stabbed me right now). He's been in the same class with me for 4 years!!! I've hardly spoken to him since I hate him so much. I've only spoken harsh words towards him when he just pisses me off. He has a very weird hair style, a box cut. His hair is a perfect box shape!!! If you were to touch his hair, OUCH... it seriously hurts, even though he doesn't put on any hair gel (His hair is so "dusty" too). His hair seriously  bugs me a lot. It's like if his hair was wet, it will just remain the way it is.....dry with it's box shape.

 Me and my friends call him "dappa" which is in Tamil lauguage which means square.  He is so noisy, offensive and just plain ANNOYING!!! He makes jokes which are so extremely lame!! He makes fun of people too, and I mean the bad type of poking fun. There were several times that me and my friends did our "revenge" back to him. 

Once, we put glue plus water on his chair (I was so sure he would sit on it as he pays less attention to his surroundings). Unfortunately, when nobody was watching, he switched his chair with his buddy's chair. PURE EVIL!!!!! Nobody saw it except me and my friend, but luckily his friend didn't sit on it. He ended up cleaning the chair with tissues and paper. (I felt so bad). He didn't know that "dappa" switched the chair. So this plan failed (I'll not give up just yet).

The second plan. I wasn't the master mind behind this second plan. It's my friend's, so I tagged along with him. This time, during recess we sneaked into our class (we were't allowed to go into our classrooms during recess). So we wrote some stuff on his table, chair and also books with a permanent marker. We also put some rubbish into his desk and some popcorn (just for fun). Then when he came back to class, he was in a shocked!! LOL!! I still remember his face expression.He was shouting and that really spoiled his day. That sure makes me feel good. Finally!! 

I sure miss my school, teachers and schoolmates. I do hope we will meet again. My memories. =)
Thanks for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment