Saturday, September 25, 2010

My school life

My school life. Wow... where do I start. Well, first of all I really missed my school, teachers and also my schoolmates though I do meet them up sometimes. Some of them just disappeared (That's life).  Sekolah Menangah Kebangsaan Bandar Puching Jaya (A), that's my school's name.
The entrance of my school

I spent 5 years in that school. It's like my second home. I sleep, hangout and eat there. Besides my house is so near my school. Classes starts at 7.30 morning. The teachers are cool. Well not all, there is some cranky ones, rude ones and slutty minded ones.
Studies here are much easier than college as there are no assignments at all. Even after the school is over I will stay back in school for more than two hours doing some stuff (certainly not studying).

 The syllabus is all about reading, understanding and my most hated of them all, COUNTING!!  I use the calculator for almost every simple calculation (I just hate to use my brain with counting numbers) Urghhh, I really hate math and accounting. I totally suck at it. To be honest, I usually get the lowest for my maths and accounting exam in my class. No matter how hard I try to pass my maths and accounting, I just fail every time (so sad =( ). Maths and me just can't seem to click at all. It's impossible!!


 In 5 years I haven't gotten an A or a B or even a C for my maths subject. My highest marks for my maths subject was 45% (that's the truth, I'm not exaggerating). When I got that mark which is a D, I was super happy. I felt that finally I'm achieving something in life. Unfortunately, that didn't last long. After that onwards my maths grade started falling from D to E. I've even gotten 11% marks!! Not to mention, my parents were all so mad with me. They will always nag at me everyday. So I ended up going for some extra class during the night, which didn't give me ant benefit at all. My grades for maths and accounting just stayed the same..... E. 


 Every time during maths and accounting class, I'll be in my own world. I'll either be doodling, dreaming or passing notes around to my friends (that's what I do till today if I'm so board). I really like my Moral teacher the most. She is the bomb!!! She is like a mother to me. She is willing to help me and the others even if she is so busy (I really appreciate her). Words cant even describe how good she is!!!! She is simply the best in the world!!!!!
During some celebration
Inside the school


Events in the school is just awesome. The curricular activities are so fun (even though I rarely attend it)  

Continue reading my part 2...... =)
Thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment